The console version of Paradox‘s space-faring grand strategy game Stellaris is seeing a big new DLC release today with Stellaris: MegaCorp.
The MegaCorp expansion adds a ton of business-focused features to the game, including heaving city planets, office management and, uh… slave labour? Best not to think about that one too much. You can find a full list of the changes and the release trailer below!
The Stellaris: Megacorp DLC includes…
- Corporate Culture: Conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By constructing Branch Offices on planets within empires you have trade agreements with, add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to your network. Using the new Corporate Authority government type, build a financial powerhouse and dominate galactic trade.
- City World: With Ecumenopolis, increase the population density of core worlds to proportions that are “too big to fail”, eventually creating a megacity spanning multiple planets.
- Caravaneer Fleets: Watch out for those pesky Caravaneers, nomadic traders who walk the fine line between salesman and scammer. These slippery wheelers-and-dealers stay aloof from galactic politics and always have a sales trick up their sleeve. Expect surprises when encountering these master barterers or when visiting their home systems.
- More Megastructures: The finance department has approved the budget for a glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center! Use these to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- Galactic Slave Market: Acquire and dispose of labour on an industrial scale. Grant them freedom or keep them as livestock – it’s all a matter of strategic decision making.
- VIP Status Comes with its Perks: Keep the economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks.
- Advisors and music:3 Additional Advisors and 4 music tracks to help you conquer the Galaxy.