Luciform is almost here!
This “bunny-eared” hardcore platformer is set to launch on Steam a week from now – February 2 – for only $9.99.
Boasting colour-coded platforming gameplay – along with subtle visuals and music – Luciform also features multiple paths for adventuring types. If you’re on the lookout for a platformer that can deliver that awesome feeling of “being in the zone,” this is the game for you 🙂
Check out the Luciform launch trailer below:
In Luciform, you’ll need quick reflexes and nerves of steel to keep breathing. Timing jumps with the utmost precision is a must. Changing colours at will, you’ll need to think on your feet to quickly switch to the right colour combination in real-time and deftly bounce between platforms, avoiding hazards to stay alive and get to the next stage.
The game is the brainchild of Israeli developer Noam Matan Rotem – known for the series of escape room adventures, Forgiveness.
- Play as Luci – a powerful, mythical creature of unknown origin.
- Navigate a huge number of challenging, varied levels to save your family.
- Change colours at will to safely land on matching platforms – or die trying!
- Avoid hazards and deadly falls to progress.
- Defeat the Red-Eyed Gorilla!
Pricing and Availability
The game will be available on Steam next Tuesday, February 2 for only $9.99. The game is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.