Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and Developer Skirmish Mode Games are pleased to announce Warpips, their strategic, single-player game of pixelated warfare, will launch into Steam Early Access for Windows PCs on 29th April. Over 3 years in development, Warpips lets you build your own army from a diverse roster of powerful vehicles and infantry all while eliminating pesky micromanagement. Set lose the engine of war upon your enemies and watch the chaos of dynamic physics-based combat explode onto the battlefield! Skirmish Mode Games are ecstatic to let their community provide valuable feedback as they move towards a full 1.0 release.
Warpips Trailer – Early Access starting April 29!
Warpip’s Early Access period will showcase the following features:
- Three Campaign Maps with Over 50 Levels
- Up to 10 hours of Gameplay
- Each map will have a different layout, tactical considerations, and difficulty
- Skirmish Game Mode
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Randomized one-off maps
- Varied Units for Player and Enemy
- 24 Player Roster Units
- 15 Enemy Roster Units
- Flag and Army Customization
- Full Controller Support
- Full Localization: English, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional
Warpips is the ultimate quick-to-learn but amazingly deep tug-of-war strategy game. Deploy the right composition of soldiers, tanks, helicopters and planes in this tight mechanical strategy-focused combat game. Research the right units, create infinite strategic combinations and call down airstrikes to defeat the enemy. Battles are randomly generated bringing unlimited replayability that is different each time you play!
- Fast streamlined combat. Focus on the big picture; no complex micro managing. Each round lasts between 10-20 minutes. Easy to learn, hard to master.
- Randomized battles. Randomly generated battles. Different each time you play. Lots of replayability.
- Deep strategy. Choose complementary unit synergies. Infinite strategic combinations. Fully unlockable upgrade tree.
- Tight combat. Spawn infantry, vehicles, airplanes and helicopters. Call down air strikes, missile attacks and artillery. Units take cover and respond intelligently to their situation. Everything explodes!
- Honest monetization. Buy the game – you get the game. No microtransactions. No pay to win.
Warpips is developed by Skirmish Mode Games Alter Games and published by Daedalic Entertainment. Warpips releases on Steam Early Access on the 29th April 2021.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.