J6 Games is back to breathe new life into your alien conspiracy theories with their first title: Alien Life Simulator. The game is available for Steam Early Access today!
Alien Life Simulator is a brand new rogue-lite action-adventure game that breathes new life into the survival sim genre. It is the first game developed by Justin Bruystens and artist Bjørn Hensvold for J6 Games and puts you in control of a randomly generated alien life form, fighting for its life in a hostile galaxy.
Check out the Alien Life Simulator launch trailer below:
Find out more and add the game to your Wishlist on Steam by clicking HERE!
MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS!
What is life without emotion? The emotions that your alien experiences will change the way you play. Other aliens will respond accordingly with Alien Life Simulator’s all-new “Emotional System”. Your emotions can provide useful perks, but can also hinder your progress with debuffs that may change the way you experience life in the far reaches of space.
EXPLORE ALIEN WORLDS
Uncover the remnants of a highly advanced alien society. Fight for your life against hostile lifeforms in a fast-paced adventure through the stars!
With your randomly generated alien, you will explore alien worlds and technology. Discover advanced weapons left behind and tablets with coordinates to other worlds. There are tons of secrets to find, portals to dive into, & deadly aliens to defeat in combat, so start your alien life today!
- Explore hostile procedurally generated environments
- Discover the ancient secrets left behind on each alien world you visit
- Encounter randomly generated AI controlled aliens whose personalities change their jobs, emotional addictions, and how they respond to players
- Manage a dynamic relationship system between player-controlled characters and AI
- Experience the “emotion system” where the player attains buffs or debuffs depending on the emotional/physical state of their characters
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.