A DEMO: Finally! Now players will be able to try out Glyph before purchase.
The release consists of three levels exclusive to the DEMO, designed to teach basic controls while showing off some of the finest elements of the game. Playtime is roughly 45 minutes.
Glyph – Nintendo Switch Demo Trailer
The DEMO includes:
- 3 exclusive levels only available in the DEMO
- 45 minutes of game time
- Tutorial mixed with authentic in-game experience
- Freeness. DEMOs are free.
Production time has been about a month, including outside testing and feedback processes. In other words, the DEMO is as high a quality product as is the case with the full game.
Still on the fence?
Check out what Nintendo Life had to say about the game in this video: ”Stupidly, Stupidly good!”
Glyph’s gripping and addictive gameplay combines breathtaking aerial manoeuvres with tranquil exploration in a 3D platforming experience that has no peers.
The end goal is to restore the ancient Temple City, overcome by the desert, which also functions as the game´s non-linear hub world.
- 80+ levels in Exploration mode mean you’ll have to put serious effort into the game before you’ve seen it all.
- 30 blazing hot levels put your skills to the test in Time Trial mode.
- 100+ secrets and upgrades are all part of the game from the beginning. With Glyph, you won’t have to pay for extra skins or cool unlocks.
- A wicked mean final boss…
Glyph appeals to both chill-out players and speedrunners as the open-world allows creative ways to move through the many levels available with the release.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.