Moonray Studios is excited to announce that “Tidal Shock: Early Access” has launched. Tidal Shock is priced at $7.99 USD and has 2 DLC character packs priced at $1.99 USD each. In addition, the Founder’s Pack will get you Tidal Shock and all the skins for $9.99 USD.
Check out the Tidal Shock Launch Trailer below:
ARENA SHOOTER— it’s fast-paced, easy to pick up, hard to master and set deep underwater. That’s right, the Tidal Shock arena is submerged and not confined to gravity. Bullets will rain down, snipers will lurk below and attacks can come from any angle. There are respawns but no loadouts – shields, weapons, and charge are pickups that you’ll drop on death. The question is, are you hunting for more or protecting what you have?
SHOCKING TWIST?— Tidal Shock has a winner take all objective. The player who slams 100 charge onto the ever-moving reactor will “tidalshock” the competition and earn a coveted “Charge Cube” (what it does and how it’s used will be revealed as we exit early access).
WHY IS THIS TWIST INTERESTING— Our moving objective (the reactor) creates an in-match economy as players scavenge and fight for the energy capsules required to charge it. Each time the reactor moves, it sparks fast tension-packed clashes as players rush to its new location. The best part: In 60 seconds the reactor switches locations again sparking a new round of clashes until one champ gets 100 charges and “tidalshocks” the arena.
Tidal Shock Key Features
- 4-8 multiplayer arena with one king of the hill objective
- 7 aquatic weapons classes with 5 rarity levels
- Dashes, blocking walls, and a rideable torpedo sled!
- Balanced for respawning, winner-takes-all tension
- Free for all matches with all your Steam friends
- Match stats and leaderboard
- Flashy taunts!
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1262890/Tidal_Shock/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tidalshock_game
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqeU5hO0iBA
- Discord: https://discord.gg/N35YGUb
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tidalshockgame/
- Website: http://tidalshock.com/
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.