The standard retail version of Streets of Rage 4 is available for Nintendo Switch ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99), PlayStation 4 ($34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99), Xbox One ($34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99) and PC (€29.99 / £24.99).
The standard retail version includes the critically acclaimed Streets of Rage 4, a reversible cover with alternative artwork, an artbook and a keyring featuring the game’s iconic logo.
The Signature Edition version will be available for Nintendo Switch ($59.99 / €59.99 / £49.99), PlayStation 4 ($54.99 / €54.99 / £44.99) and Xbox One ($54.99 / €54.99 / £44.99) on July 31st. In addition to containing a copy of the standard retail version, the Signature Edition box will also contain:
- Five limited edition enamel pins featuring Cherry Hunter, Blaze Fielding, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter and Floyd Iraia.
- Numbered collector’s certificate.
- Axel Stone’s blue bandana complete with Streets of Rage 4 logo.
- 2CD Full Original Soundtrack.
- Packaged in a sturdy “Sierra” box with outer sleeve.
Streets of Rage 4 Features
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Clean up Wood Oak City by yourself or with another friend online!
- Team up to 4 people offline to take the city back for the very first time!
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand-new mechanics.
- Soundtrack by a wide all-star line up of world-class musicians.
- Braised chicken everywhere.
- Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games.
- 12 unique stages.