Vixa Games with joy announces that Dino Galaxy Tennis and Jumping Joe & Friends will be available for players in the upcoming Steam Remote Play Together Festival starting 25th March and ending on 29th March 2021 where players can enjoy a new online feature brought by Steam.
Remote Play Together – allows games that have local multiplayer and are supporting this new feature to be shared with friends and family with the click of a link! Using Remote Play Together, one player owns and runs the game, then up to four players — can quickly join in the fun.
In Dino Galaxy Tennis you can try your chances in a Single-Player story mode, with an option for 2 players Co-op campaign, or in up to 4-players Versus Mode.
You can also try to beat cosmic records together with friends in a set of various skill-based Challenges! The Remote Play Together feature works perfectly with Dino Galaxy Tennis so you don’t have to do all that alone! With friends & family, the fun will skyrocket to new heights!
Your dream is to win the Galactic Tennis Tournament. To reach the grand final, you will have to visit 5 planets and defeat leaders. With the ancient mentor as your coach, you will unlock different improvements and gain special skills such as rocket flying! As a hidden bonus, throughout the story-line, you will encounter a “cheating” opponent. And, obviously, at this point, your skills will have to be better than his cheating tricks in order to beat him.
- Dynamic Challenges – test your skills in a set of bizarre trials! You can take a challenge with a friend in a co-op mode, up to 2 players! A single-player campaign also can have a second dino on screen! If that is not enough there is also a PvP Multiplayer up to 4 players. With so many options a lot of button mashing is mandatory, so train your fingers!
- “Dinos in Space Tournament” – Dinosaurs competing in tennis matches against elite players and boss-like opponents, some of which don’t even need to use hands to strike the ball. You can a
- Planetary Exploration – Dinosaurs venturing through the galaxy & discovering different celestial bodies – all of them with some differences: low-gravity, orbiting moons, hi-tech devices.
- Special and Super Special Skills – combine your basic moves with special and ultimate strikes, and power-ups to outplay other contestants.
- High tension action – Hit, double-hit, bend or even teleport your comets. Rush, dash, and rocket-fly all over the planet’s orbit. You’ll need outstanding reflexes and a lot of wits to win your games as against a friend you’ll need some cool tricks tho show-off 😛
- Colourful visuals, energetic music & satisfying gameplay – everyone will have fun! Solo or with friends. Age doesn’t matter here either!
Help Joe and his fellas on their upwards journey through a wild world full of gaps, traps, and obstacles. The game has two modes unlocked, to begin with – arcade and multiplayer that supports Steam Remote Play. There are two further modes to unlock – race and hero – but you need to set some high scores to unlock them!
Gather up to 4 players for some PvP action on a shared screen! Dynamic gameplay is incredibly challenging with friends – dodging roaring cannonballs, flic-flacing over pointy spikes, and leaping across bottomless pits require great reflexes and consistency. On top of that, you have to be real quick as the level of molten lava is constantly increasing from down below.
- Multiplayer “couch party” – up to 4 players with 42 humorous characters to choose
- 3 Single Player modes – Arcade, Race, and Hero with 8 unique heroes to unlock and upgrade
- Only one way Up!: Reach for new heights and go up high… waayyy up high! Oh, and don’t forget to collect plenty of bonuses to upgrade!
- Super Addictive: Chase high scores or wild challenges, leave competitors in the dust, and share achievements with your friends! If some of them will beat your score – you’ll probably start playing to reclaim your position!
- Might as well jump: Leap from platform to platform via tap or swipe controls! You don’t need a tutorial for that – just start right away!
- Switching Colours: Enter Joe’s ever-changing world – are you up for it?
- Lil’ Helpers: Rocket [✓]… helmet [✓]… magnet [✓]… bomb [✓] – You’ll need’em to avoid hidden traps and more not that hidden obstacles!
- Dress to impress: Customize Joe with dozens of new helmets, trails, and characters!
Steam has integrated a new feature: Remote Play Together. This allows games that have local multiplayer and are supporting Remote Play Together can be shared with friends and family with the click of a link – you don’t even need a Steam account in order to enjoy the game!
Using Remote Play Together, one player owns and runs the game, then up to four players — can quickly join in the fun.
Using Remote Play Together, you’ll stream video, audio, and voice between players while using your own controllers. You can even share the keyboard and mouse. And while you’re playing, all your voice chat and game volume options are available in one place.
To keep things simple, only the game is displayed to your Friends, never your desktop or other Top Secret stuff. You can share — or limit access to — the keyboard and mouse. It’s your choice.
Vixa Games Team has prepared special events to celebrate that occasion. Streaming sessions with Dev Team, giveaways of free Steam keys “Dino Galaxy Tennis” & “Jumping Joe!”, Q & A, and playing together with games’ creators! In order to participate, players have to join Vixa Games Discord– all the events will take place there and you will be able to watch the stream there and on Steam Store Pages.
Not had enough of that Remote Play Together piece? For even more gaming news, click right HERE.