Indie game publisher Crytivo today announced their partnership with Follow the Feathers to publish Weaving Tides, a unique adventure game that wraps Zelda-like dungeons, puzzles, exploration, and a mythical story together into a soul-soothing game experience.
Watch the announcement trailer below:
About Weaving Tides
Set in a world of magic and textile, the game urges players to dive into an enchanting, woven world and reveal its secrets. Players can stitch and cut their way through the landscape and wrap foes up tight using their unique weaving abilities. Of course, there’s also plenty to explore and many textile puzzles to solve. Expect a charming storyline to tie you up, complete with odd characters, witty puns, and themes of family and morality.
You can play some of what the developers have available right now! So go fly your magic carpet now with their Demo.
The Kickstarter for the game has already surpassed 200% of its funding goal, with only a few more stretch goals left to reach. Check it out to see what else the game has to offer and snag any limited-time goodies that catch your eye.
Weaving Tides Key Features:
- Dive into an enchanting, woven world and reveal secret pathways.
- Stitch and cut your way through the textile landscape and wrap up your foes using your Weaver’s unique stitching abilities.
- Solve tricky textile puzzles which are scattered across the world.
- Conquer Zelda-like dungeons but beware of their fearsome guardians!
- Befriend three different Weavers, choose the one that fits your playstyle.
- Outfit your Weavers with mystic embroideries to enhance their abilities.
- Uncover hidden mysteries packed in a charming story.
Release date & platforms
- Name: Weaving Tides
- Release Date: Q4 2020
- Platforms: PC | Mac| Switch | More TBA
- Developer: Follow the Feathers
- Publisher: Crytivo
- Price: TBA
- Steam Page: Link
- Game Demo: Link
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.