Umihara Kawase BaZooKa will be available in three fast-paced physical editions. The limited SteelBook and Collector’s Editions can now be pre-ordered and will be released in September. The physical versions of the Standard Edition can be pre-ordered at Amazon in some countries starting now.
Also, the physical Standard edition will be available at more retailers and in more countries soon. The digital versions of the Standard Edition can also be pre-ordered soon. The release date for all Standard Editions will be in July.
All editions will be localized into English, French, German and Spanish. The game will be available in Europe, America and Australia.
Umihara Kawase BaZooka! Standard Edition
- The physical retail version for PS4 will be available for € 29.99 / 24.99 GBP / $29.99 US
- The physical retail version for Nintendo Switch will be available for € 29.99 / 24.99 GBP / $29.99 US
- The digital versions can be found in the PlayStation Store and the Nintendo eShop for € 29.99 / 24,99 GBP / $29.99 US
The limited Umihara Kawase BaZooka! SteelBook Edition for Nintendo Switch and PS4 features:
- Variant cover art
- Original Steelbook
The SteelBook Edition is exclusively available at the Strictly Limited Games Partner Shop for €39.99. The PlayStation 4 SteelBook edition is limited to only 1,500 copies worldwide. The Nintendo Switch edition is limited to 2,500 copies worldwide.
The limited Umihara Kawase BaZooka! Collector’s Edition for Nintendo Switch and PS4 features:
- Variant cover art
- Original Steelbook®
- Hardcover CE box with magnetic lock
- Original Soundtrack
- Hardcover Art Book
- 4 Stickers
- 2-sided large Poster
- 22 Character Cards
The Collector’s Edition is exclusively available at the Strictly Limited Games Partner Shop for €59.99. The PlayStation 4 SteelBook edition is limited to 700 copies worldwide. The Nintendo Switch edition is limited to 1,500 copies worldwide.
About The Game!
Fast-Paced Battles with Party Appeal
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! is a fast-paced action game where the player’s goal is to clear the screen of enemies by performing skilful combos with their Bazooka and an extraordinary fishing rod. Screens feature moving platforms, perilous obstacles and quirky enemy sea life. The game offers multiplayer action at its very best and competitive gamers are bestowed with fast-paced battles.
- 22 iconic characters from Japanese cult games to choose from
- Challenge Mode with 40 Stages to be cleared just like back in the good old days of arcade games (1 to 4 players)
- Multiplayer Battle Modes (2 to 4 players)
- Local Offline Play and Online Modes
- Co-op and Competitive Modes (up to 4 players)
- Competitive Bazooka-Action in Battle Royale Mode (players fight until only one remains) and Star Match (Timed battle mode where players fight to take stars from each other) will offer hundreds of hours of competitive Bazooka-fun.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.