Comanche’s first Early Access update is now live and already incorporates valuable feedback from the community.
– Extended Graphic Options
– Rework of some of the Controls (especially Gamepad)
– Progression in SinglePlayer
In addition to abovementioned community-centered implementations, the update also contains numerous balancing changes (single- and multiplayer oriented), as well as general bugfixes.
As requested by the community, the game will get a singleplayer campaign. Starting with one mission available from March 12th on, developer Nukklear will add new missions on a regular basis.
The 4vs4 team-based multiplayer will start with two modes, one called Black Box, the other Infiltration. In Black Box, the goal is to collect more black boxes from destroyed Comanches with your drone. You can collect both enemy and friendly black boxes using the drone, so this mode guarantees intense team fights at close range. Infiltration again combines helicopter combat and drone piloting: your objective is to either defend or infiltrate a base. Attackers must place an EMP, defenders must disarm it.
Flight & Combat Training
In a variety of different missions, you can learn how to fly your Comanche and its drone to familiarise yourself with the flight controls and how to manoeuvre in combat. Requiring some practice before you become a good pilot, it is highly recommend players check out the training missions.
Available Helicopters & Drones
Five Comanches and four drones will be available at the Early Access launch, all coming with specific weapons, abilities and strengths and weaknesses. Each type of Comanche has a certain role to fulfill in the team-based combat and is suitable for a special type of player, so choose your favourite.
Comanche is a modern helicopter shooter sim set in the near future. You have the choice to either delve into the evolving single player and make a difference in a conflict of global proportions or compete with other Comanche players from all around the world in the explosive team-based multiplayer modes. Choose from an array of Comanche and drone configurations, and utilize their strengths to your tactical advantage. Experience a new era of thrilling dogfights and stealthy drone close-quarters action.
- The community wanted it, we listened: Singleplayer is coming!
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: This mode combines helicopter combat and drone, your objective is to either defend or infiltrate a base where the attackers have to place an EMP, which the defenders will have to disarm.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation – when you shoot an enemy, collect his black box with your drone. Fast-paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Countless strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
- Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche.
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.