From December 10, OMSI 2 players will be able to steer buses through the British capital.
Developer studio Rhys McCollin has recreated the streets down to the smallest detail based on numerous photographs, making London one of OMSI’s most detailed add-ons – and the first one to introduce left-hand traffic.
The add-on is available in English and German. It can be downloaded for € 29.20 (26.19 GBP) in the Aerosoft Store.
On 16 routes spanning more than 30 miles (about 50 km) the players can transport their passengers. There’s 4 types of bus available. Whether in a midibus through the streets of Tulse Hill or by double-decker bus from Streatham to Marble Arch – there are many of London’s famous sights to discover. But watch out for traffic: it is important to always keep an eye on other vehicles such as ambulances on emergency missions or the cabs that are everywhere.
- First complex left-hand traffic in OMSI 2
- 16 routes covering South London with over 200 bus stops and over 30 miles of road
- A large number of new AI vehicles, such as trains and emergency vehicles.
- Realistically recreated streets and buildings based on photos taken by the developer
- New iBus and powerblinds with full functionality
- 4 detailed buses, like a new Routemaster, city bus 400, city bus 200 and B5LH / Evociti
- Interactive route diagrams that support the driver
- Dynamic events like road works, detours, route restrictions
- 5 depots from which the player can start his journey in London.
And for more gaming news, check out the section HERE.