Oh hi. We have an eventful, zen-like weekend coming up.
It’s called tinyBuild’s ZEN. Welcome. In the second annual edition, we are launching a Steam Publisher Sale and launching 3 new game demos, a DLC for Streets of Rogue, a free weekend for Secret Neighbor, and so much more.
Here’s everything you need to know about Zen:
- tinyBuild’s ZEN Weekend is a celebration of games and creativity
- It runs until May 4
- Games are discounted up to 90% off
- Secret Neighbor is free to play all weekend
- 3 Playable Teasers launched: Kill it With Fire: Ignition, Black Skylands: Origins, Mayhem in Single Valley: Confessions
- Streets of Rogue just got a brand new Character DLC Pack and the main game is 50% off during the sale
- tinyBuild’s critically acclaimed Not For Broadcast and Pathologic 2 are on deep discounts
A newly announced first-person action game about hunting spiders and causing collateral damage. Gather your arsenal and pursue the eight-legged menace on a journey across time, space, and suburbia – although not necessarily in that order.
Stardew Valley meets Enter the Gungeon in this open-world top-down shooter set on breathtaking floating islands.
Find your way into the spawning nest of the enemy, defeat all the bosses, and discover the secrets of the Black Skylands.
Mayhem in Single Valley
Mayhem in Single Valley is a crazy adventure platformer packed with plot twists, physics puzzles, and radioactive squirrels.
This is the first day of the Apocalypse in a small town – and it’s all because of a young boy named Jack. Now he’s embarking on the weirdest adventure of his life, and you are invited to join.
Secret Neighbor Free Weekend
Secret Neighbor is a Multiplayer Social Horror Game, so, naturally, it’s best when you play it with your friends.
This weekend is the best time to invite them! The game is available to everyone for free starting from now and up to the end of Sunday.
Streets of Rogue DLC
This is actually tinyBuild’s second annual edition of ZEN. You can check the 6 hour supercut of the initial one. Yes, they actually shot 100 hours of unique content. My personal favourite is when they had a tug of war between two paper shredders trying to shred bubble wrap.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.