Ice Water Games, the collaborative label behind Viridi, has just released Tenderfoot Tactics on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux. Boasting an excellent original soundtrack and wholly unique style, Tenderfoot Tactics is the perfect blend of tactical RPG and open-world exploration.
Check it out for yourself in the launch trailer here:
The archipelago you’ve called home is threatened by the terrible Fog: one vast, voiceless, and cruel spirit that has been eating the once-thick forests of the mainland. It’s up to you and your party of goblin adventurers, with the help of magic granted to you by the friendly spirits of the archipelago, to fight back the fog and save the many goblin towns of the rocky coast. Explore the lands, discover the truth of the Fog, and put an end to it.
Featuring a deterministic combat system with no miss chances or damage ranges, Tenderfoot Tactics is a tactical RPG inspired by the classics of the genre fused with the best elements of open-world exploration games in this picturesque, low-poly archipelago setting. Tenderfoot Tactics is available at 10% off on Steam, along with a 10% off bundle including the game and OST: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1061610/Tenderfoot_Tactics/
Tenderfoot Tactics Features:
- Explore the archipelago to your heart’s content, finding surprises along the way
- No damage ranges or miss chances: each attack makes a predicted amount of damage, so plan accordingly
- Evolve and customise your goblins, granting them different abilities. Each goblin is unique, try out different party combinations
- Manipulate the elements to turn the battlefield to your advantage, but beware the consequences, as nature is complex and fickle.
- Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1061610/Tenderfoot_Tactics/
- Trailer: https://youtu.be/uGL0gDMsrgI
- Website: https://tenderfoottactics.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tenderfoot_tact
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.