Not For Broadcast is coming out just in a couple of weeks, and the game’s creators, tinyBuild, have prepared a new trailer for you!
Fans have been calling it a live-action newsroom version of Papers Please, with a bit of Black Mirror, sprinkled on top. Check out the trailer and see what you think for yourselves:
Not for Broadcast is a newsroom simulator set in an alternate 1980s where the nation stumbles towards dystopia. Join the National Nightly News team as they document the latest political scandal, the rise of a radical government, and which celebrity has for some reason written a book about it all.
- The Prologue is already available! Download and play it now
- Wishlist on Steam to get updates on the game
- Check out the new trailer above!
- Early Access is coming to Steam on January 30th 2020
About Not For Broadcast
- Newsroom simulator set in an alternate dystopian 1980s.
- Frame the picture and edit the broadcast to entertain the public
- Hand-pick the headlines — the public image of your subjects are in your hands
- Don’t forget to beep out the swear words!
- Watch your bank balance soar or dive based on what advertisements you run
- Enjoy the absurdity around you and the signature British humour
For even more gaming news, click HERE.