The new tabletop simulation game Vulgord’s Tower from Stone Giant Games was successfully funded on Kickstarter and will be released on the Steam platform on August 10th, 2021.
Vulgord’s Tower is a turn-based strategy game designed and developed by the father and son duo Brian and Gage Magar. The pair began work on Vulgord’s Tower when Gage was just eleven years old and together spent nearly four years developing the game. Their story recently garnered the attention of local media, helping to propel the Kickstarter and support the addition of new content into the game.
In Vulgord’s Tower, players progress through four realms on the board acquiring keys to unlock each realm before ultimately entering the tower. Players must accumulate gold and warriors, upgrading their attacks and battling enemies to amass an army large enough to defeat Vulgord – all while racing their competitors to be the first player to enter the tower.
Vulgord’s Tower key gameplay features
- Single-player gameplay
- Multiplayer (P2P online or hot-seat) gameplay – 1 to 4 players
- Select and name your own player character/piece
- Available for Windows and MAC OS
- Card-based battle mechanics
- Tabletop board game simulation
- Turn-based strategy gameplay
- Purchase and cast spells from the Wizard Tower to sabotage your opponents
- Trigger random events, some good, some bad
- Battle enemies to collect gold, warriors, and keys
- Unlock attacks and purchase upgrades in the Bazaar
- Acquire keys to travel through the four realms and to enter the tower
- Race your opponents to be the first to enter the tower
- Reveal hidden Easter eggs in the outer realms
- Unlock up to 50 STEAM achievements
- More characters, enemies, and events to be added in the future
- Download the Vulgord’s Tower soundtrack on STEAM
You can find the game right now on Steam HERE.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.