Spirit Oath, the intense new real-time strategy game from indie studio Triangle Square, is set to cast a spell on Steam Early Access on June 2nd, 2020 at a discounted price of $10 (regularly priced at $15.) Featuring rogue-lite elements inspired by tabletop games, Spirit Oath is a fast-paced action-adventure that will push your concentration skills to the limit.
Here’s what to look forward to in the first Early Access version of Spirit Oath:
- Play as the mystic forest guardian Darom, captured by dark and evil forces and imprisoned in an ancient and mysterious totem
- Trapped and defenceless, your only hope is to use forbidden magic to summon pure spirits who can protect Darom and her brethren, and defeat the enemies
- Save Darom’s homeland Elderwood and its inhabitants by playing in story mode, or take on the challenge of randomly generated skirmish levels to help build your skills
- Create patterns with rune tiles to summon and command spirit warriors to defend and protect your lands
- Use strategy and quick thinking to annihilate enemies and protect the inhabitants of Elderwood
- Carefully rebuild the world tile-by-tile and restore peace in the Elderwood Forests
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.