Embrace your inner corporate schmuck in Rip Them Off, the new management/tower defence puzzler hybrid announced today by Lozange Lab, the studio behind Swim Out. Take the dupes for all they have and Rip Them Off, in this new puzzle game of completely reasonable ethics, coming to Steam and iOS on 24 September. Check out the reveal trailer below:
Rip Them Off is a minimalistic new puzzle game focused on economic management and tower defence. The Board expects great things*, and it’s up to you to line the streets with shops the masses can’t resist. In each city, purchase suspiciously empty shops and create an interlocking maze of retail outlets to maximise profits and consumer traffic, then take on increasingly difficult challenges with each success. Build, sell, forget, and move on.
Rip Them Off Key Features:
- An innovative new type of game: Combining puzzle mechanics with tower defence games, Rip Them Off is a new breed of challenge, easy to pick up but hard to master.
- Gorgeous design: Evoke your inner Mad Man with 1950s inspired music and graphics.
- Addictive gameplay: Each new city provides an increasingly devilish challenge. Can you make it all the way to the biggest metropoles?
- Go fast or slow: Control the flow of time to make sure your strategies unfold with perfection.
Create new retail opportunities they can’t resist, appease the Board with outrageous profits, and land your next big city job. But no matter what, don’t forget to…Rip Them Off!
- Wishlist on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/1295860/Rip_Them_Off
- Pre-order on the iOS App Store: http://apps.apple.com/app/id1500176379
- Studio website: https://www.lozange-lab.com/
- Game website: https://www.rip-them-off.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lozange_Lab
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.