Publisher, Crytivo alongside the development team, Blue Meridian are excited to announce the release of their early access announcement trailer for Prehistoric Kingdom featuring never before seen footage with voice over by famed zoologist, Nigel Marven.
Besides being known for the many nature shows Nigel has hosted, he also starred in 2002 Chased by Dinosaurs documentary. Prehistoric Kingdom is a game that takes pride in their representation of the natural world so when Nigel Marven agreed to voice over the trailer the team was over the moon.
It was pretty surreal, as a long-time fan, working with Nigel was an amazing opportunity.Creative Director, Maurizio Morosan
Members of Blue Meridian will also be doing a live stream September 30th at 10am PDT on twitch.tv/crytivo to chat with fans and answer questions about what’s to come
Prehistoric Kingdom will be released in Early Access Q2 of 2021, with monthly content updates planned until release.
About Prehistoric Kingdom
Design a theme park and bring to life a world of long-extinct animals. Create and manage an experience for guests and animals to enjoy and watch your business grow. Customize your zoo to your own aesthetic desires.
Early Access Game Features
- 22 Animals in the early access launch including Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Lambeosaurus, Styracosaurus, Mammuthus, Smilodon, and Coelodonta. With more after release.
- Variety of biomes including grassland, tropical, wetland, coastal, boreal, with more planned after release.
- Terraforming tools, “substrate” and “foliage brushes” to transform the landscape.
- Modular and pre-built buildings to create the park of the player’s dreams.
- Genetics Lab to customize the colour and gender of animals.
- Resource Management of animal health alongside visitor happiness and zoo budget.
- Customizable power sources and food supplies that have benefits and downsides that need to be balanced.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.