Railroad Corporation: Civil War introduces a brand new campaign of five missions that take place during the American Civil War in the 1860s. Test your reliability as a partner for the Union or Confederate armies. Grow your organization amidst the chaos and be prepared to make enemies, as no one can remain neutral forever.
Check out the trailer below:
Railroads were the foundation upon which modern warfare was built. During the American Civil War, trains could provide supplies, weapons and soldiers to where armies were camped. As a result, the railway became the stage on which campaigns were waged and battles were fought. Understanding the network became key to managing operations and informing tactical decisions – so it was a natural setting for the next chapter of Railroad Corporation.Yurij Ischuk, CEO at Corbie Games
Railroad Corporation: Civil War features
- A brand new campaign that includes five new missions;
- Capture cities by transporting troops to them;
- Build recruitment offices and increase soldier spawning;
- Run geo-research and find natural resources;
- Produce special mortar carriages and deliver them to the front line;
- Produce gunpowder and soldiers uniforms and transport them to army camps;
- Seven new buildings and seven new commodities to produce and trade;
- Choose a side for the final battle.
About Railroad Corporation
Relive the pioneering spirit of the Golden Age of Steam by establishing your own railroad empire across 19th century North America. Race against time to bring settlements together, produce and trade goods and develop new technologies.
Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfil contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
Keep up to date with Railroad Corporation:
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.