Sweet release is nearly upon us…the release of Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice, that is. Publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Crazybunch today released the Steam demo for the game, which includes several hours of gameplay. Now available and downloadable until the release, the demo for Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice gives you a sneak-peek into Larry Laffer’s latest conquest — one that’s sure to be even more titillating than the last time.
Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice will launch on Windows PC via Steam and GOG for £30.99 on 15th October, 2020.
Waiting sucks. If you just can’t wait to jump into the action, the Steam demo is available for download here. If you’re not a fan of thrilling antici…pation, check out what’s included in the demo:
- – Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice official tutorial
- – Official Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry story recap
- – The entire first act on the island of Cancum
- – The first island of the Kalau’a archipelago (the new game world in Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice)
- – Optional: English and German voiceover
Or feel free to lay down and watch a whole play through of the demo by following this link.
It all starts on the island of Cancum, where Larry Laffer was stranded after the events of Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry. Larry’s heartthrob Faith has disappeared without a trace and the only clue to her whereabouts is a faint signal from her PiPhone. Larry’s journey begins here, on the first island of the archipelago, but he’ll run into just as many beautiful women as he does clues about Faith’s location. Will Larry stay true to Faith?
Key Features of Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice Include:
- – Explore the Kalaua’a archipelago with all its mysterious and magnificent islands — featuring over 50 beautifully hand-drawn locations
- – Meet over 40 new and old friends from Wet Dreams Don’t Dry and chat up some fresh new feminine friends
- – Help Larry solve difficult and exciting (and slightly erotic) new riddles and complete quests, providing him with a truly happy ending
Published by Assemble Entertainment and developed by Crazybunch, Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Dry Twice will launch on Windows PC and Mac via Steam and GoG on 15th October 2020, for £30.99. Additionally, Assemble Entertainment has teamed up with ShareTheMeal to launch a Save the World edition of the game. Every purchase guarantees two meals for hungry children around the world. The Save the World Edition is £38.99, though both editions can be preordered with a limited-time 20% discount. To learn more, please visit the official site here.
To learn more about the world of gaming instead, please click HERE.