As I was writing this press release, I literally walked into a bunch of spider webs. Don’t you just love that feeling? Makes you want to get a flamethrower and deal with it.
Fortunately, you can do this in Kill It With Fire: HEATWAVE – a brand new Playable Teaser out now on Steam.
Featuring a brand new level, weapons, and a taste of how the game is shaping up towards its release on August 13th. Yes, Kill It With Fire is launching on Steam on August 13th – and there’s a pre-order discount of 10% right now.
Below we’re including the relevant links, an in-depth description, and everything else you might need! Play the Playable Teaser, make videos, livestreams, juicy articles – and let us know if you need anything!
Kill It With Fire: HEATWAVE demo is out now!
What’s in HEATWAVE?
To help the players become licensed Kill It With Fire exterminators, the arsenal, map and more equipment are upgraded in the new chapter to maximize their spider hunting skills. In the meantime, the eight-legged enemies should not be underestimated as there are more types of spiders with different features and more challenging tasks. The new content includes:
- Spiders do not limit themselves at bedroom, restroom and living room any more, now you can explore the kitchen, laundry room, and garage for their traces, complete new objectives, and find new equipment.
- The first two missions have been re-mixed with content from later in the full game.
- Each mission now features an Arachno-Gauntlet with a unique challenge.
- Cheese Puffs now come in multiple flavours which can transform spiders into new types.
- Exciting new upgrades, including a radar display on the spider tracker!
- New Equipment: energy drink, assault rifle, frying pan, and Molotov.
- New Spiders: Queen Spider, Jumping Spider, Invisible Spider.
- Destructible glass and other objects, updated spider SFX, improved spider climbing, and much much more!
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.