First Feudal’s players start their dynasty in a small village. By carefully managing their resources, money and scientific research, these new nobles can grow their lands from humble huts into a mighty walled-city – able to fend off everything from hungry bears to invading bandits.
The game’s classic old-school look and feel is designed to give all players an interesting experience that blends construction management simulation and RTS gameplay.
First Feudal Features:
- Build a tiny village into a bustling fortress by manage trading, housing and food supplies across all four changing seasons
- Random map generation and in-game events ensure every playthrough is unique
- Lead your citizens into battle to repel enemy raiders or take shelter behind your mighty castle walls complete with strategically placed traps
- Research and advance through tech trees to open up new gameplay possibilities
- 10 available professions for players to assign their citizens to, which can be levelled up and improved
- Ironman Mode provides the ultimate test of skill with saves that delete themselves upon death
- Co-operative multiplayer for up to 6 players
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.