Inspired by the classic Atari Lynx title Chip’s Challenge, National Spork’s Hazmat Hijinks: Total Meltdown is launching on Steam, iOS, and Mac App Store next Thursday, October 1!
In Hazmat Hijinks: Total Meltdown, players must use multicolored hazmat suits for protection as they face chemical spills, walk through irradiated zones, dodge giant viruses, and battle the misguided “Cleaners” – who, on top of being seriously uncool, have also kidnapped Hanford’s pet fox for good measure. Our hero must now clean up the environment with science – solving ever more challenging puzzles in order to eventually recover his beloved pet fox.
Apart from nearly 100 main levels, Hazmat Hijinks: Total Meltdown also features dozens of fun secrets and Easter eggs – including a secret level and a puzzle that must be solved in real life.
Both fans of Chip’s Challenge and newcomers alike will find plenty to do with 40+ hours of gameplay and nerve-wracking, handcrafted puzzles from the twisted mind of developer Tod Powers.
Hazmat Hijinks: Total Meltdown Key Features
- Unique hazmat suit mechanic – perfectly suited to puzzle-solving.
- 40+ hours of gameplay and 96 complex levels.
- Multiple endings to uncover.
- Challenging puzzles that build on each other.
- Main levels and secrets that can be completed out of order.
- Dozens of secrets and Easter eggs – including a real life puzzle (!)
Hazmat Hijinks: Total Meltdown will be released on Steam, App Store, and Mac App Store next Thursday, October 1 for $1.99 (App Store) and $9.99 (Steam and Mac App Store).
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.