Across the Grooves, the hand-painted musical adventure is finally out on Steam, itch.io and the Nintendo Switch eShop today! From Nova-box, the award-winning studio behind Seers Isle and Along the Edge, this time-spinning tale will take you on a trip through Europe to investigate a strange record… While even the smallest choice changes who you become.
Across the Grooves Trailer:
Alice leads an uneventful life, with a desk job, a nice flat and a stable relationship… That is, until she receives a vinyl record from her ex-partner Ulysse. As the needle runs through the grooves, she relives the defining moments of her past — but when she returns to the present, everything has changed. To go back to her normal life, she’ll have to track Ulysse across Europe and unravel this musical mystery.
Across the Grooves Features:
- A hand-crafted adventure: With each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and some of the hundreds of hand-drawn settings created for the game.
- Every choice matters: Each decision you make, no matter how small, slightly alters the personality of the main character, Alice.
- Immersive and finely crafted soundtrack — The music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- An invitation to travel: Feel the pulse of European cities, meet colourful characters and solve the mystery, all depicted in gorgeous European graphic novel art style.
- High replayability: Choose Alice’s fate and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple story paths and endings.
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.