Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag will hit Steam on April 28th, bringing with it quick-fly character swapping, platforming puzzles and some glorious visuals inspired by Celtic folklore – maybe even a little bit of classic Disney animation in the mixture too.
In Clan O’Conall, players must ace archery, boss the blade and perfect the punch as they step into the boots of the O’Conall siblings and embark on a quest to defeat demonic forces in order to save their kingdom from destruction!
All three characters are instantly interchangeable in the heat of battle. This allows players to shift between them at the press of a button to overcome any situation. Be it on the ground, high in the trees or soaring through the air there is an O’Conall capable of the job!
Here’s a quick list of what to expect:
- Explore a world based on Celtic lore this Spring!
- Handcrafted platforming puzzles across three unique worlds
- Instantly Swap Characters, weave together each characters’ unique strengths
- A deep combo system for each character
- Available on Steam for PC and Mac
Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag – Launch Trailer April 2021
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.