Skeleton Crew, the new frantic dungeon-crawling, platform-brawling, co-op adventure for 1-4 players, is featured with a hefty demo at the Xbox Summer Game Fest.
Kick, throw and thrash your way to victory in this gothic multiplayer platform brawler. Explore dungeons, unlock new characters, kick butts. All in style, with friends at your side, and with a penchant for dark humor.
Skeleton Crew Trailer:
What’s included in the demo?
- Tutorial + first level of Boneridge Castle.
- 1 unlockable character for a total of 2 playable, Elgar and Yvaine
- Single and Local modes only
- Multilayered combat approaches to dealing with villainous ghoulish foes
- A selection of unique characters, each with their own backstories and special skillsets
- Fun platforming and use of pinball physics to traverse the realms you explore
- Many unusual items to throw at inanimate trigger objects or far-too-animated undead monsters
- Collecting and buying explosively cool items to aid you on your quests
- Meeting a host of fun NPCs
- Spotting areas you can further explore using different characters’ abilities
What’s the Skeleton Crew experience?
- Fight battles solo or with friends in this frantic dungeon-crawling, platform-brawling, co-op adventure for 1-4 players
- Pick up, aim and kick everything you can lay your hands on – stunned foes, skulls, brains, rocks, cabbages or even friends
- 12 playable diverse gothic heroes to find, recruit and upgrade
- 17 hand-crafted non-linear levels to explore across 3 vast regions
- Experience fast paced tactical combat as you battle a host of enemies, minibosses and giant bosses
- Unlock and collect an array of usable scrolls, potions, weapons, traps, staffs, grenade bags and many other items
- Lush, hand-painted artwork complemented by glossy VFX depicts an atmospheric world of ghosts, demons and ghouls that chills and charms
- An eclectic, original music soundtrack of 28 tracks, spanning chiptunes, goth electronica and apocalyptic choirs!
Wait, what was that you said about Co-Op?
Skeleton Crew can be played as a solo adventure or with friends, either online or via couch co-op. Owning your own adventure is awesome and it’s equally awesome to team up with friends (or enemies) to vanquish the evils of Karpathia together.
Both single and co-op offer a range of ways to attack, defend, and traverse the world levels.
It’s not just for combat, but joining forces can help you activate levers and the like to help further progress through the level or to open up secret areas. While I slay these ugly skeleton bois how about you get to work on raising that super thick gothic door or lowering the draw bridge.
For more gaming news, click right HERE.