To promote independent game development the guys who created Arclands have decided to open source all assets of the game if it gets funded.
I am currently running a Kickstarter for Arclands, an RPG inspired City builder – a mix between Stronghold and Zelda. Moved by the creativity surrounding my community, and because most people really connect with the art style, I have announced that I will release all graphical assets I made for the game under an CC BY 4.0 license once the game releases. Lets keep the indie spirit alive!Jon Keller – Arclands Developer
- Create your own dream RPG Village in a living world – no static boring maps here!
- Create your main character, level them up and learn spells to both smite your foes and help your village
- Explore the Arclands, bring home rare resources and magic artifacts
- Get to know all sorts of banished people and make them join your village
- Even if your city falls: Rescue some followers and resources, get experience for how well you’ve done and try again
Arclands Kickstarter page can be accessed right HERE.
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.