From former Obsidian and Telltale developers, A Long Journey to an Uncertain End is the space opera management adventure that takes you from planet to planet in a colourful universe, managing your crew and taking jobs so you can keep flying… The game is coming to PC (other platforms TBC) in 2021.
Check out the reveal trailer:
A Long Journey to an Uncertain End is a narrative-focused space opera management game that’ll have you flying around the universe, assembling an eclectic crew and taking any job you can to keep one step ahead of your abusive ex. The twist: you’re not just piloting a ship…you are the ship.
Supplies don’t come free in the verse, doubly so for outlawed sentient spaceships. Every stop on the way is a valuable source of jobs and opportunities for your crew. If everything pays off, escape will be easy. If not… try calling in those favors you’ve been saving. With your holo-companion C.O.R.G.I. and your (mostly) loyal crew, you’ve evaded capture so far. Now there’s an entire galaxy between you and freedom. So…where to next, Captain?
Wishlist A Long Journey to an Uncertain End on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164830
A Long Journey to an Uncertain End Key Features:
- Fly across a unique galaxy, from the dust-bitten badlands of the Rim, to the techno-industrial megacities of the Core…and Beyond.
- Recruit an eclectic crew from a diverse cast of characters with their own stories and varied skill sets.
- Explore planets, moons and space stations as you put distance between you and your abusive ex. Match your crew to jobs and decide their actions along the way. If all else fails, you can always rely on a favor or two.
- Manage your resources to keep your crew happy. Boosting between worlds can take its toll, as can failing at jobs. A happy crew is a productive crew… most of the time.
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164830
- Trailer: https://youtu.be/3ixsDx5VNNY
- Website: http://www.longjourneygame.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrispyCreative
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.