On May 8, Sin Slayers, the dark fantasy pixel-art RPG will be released on Xbox. The console’s exclusive version includes a new Hell mode and all previously released updates and expansions. The base cost of the game will be $19.99, depending on the region. Pre-orders start May 1.
Earlier the game was released on Steam, where it received many positive reviews. The Nintendo Switch version was released in March 2020.
Sin Slayers is a grim RPG about the afterlife. Players must create, equip and lead a team of heroes with unique abilities and weaknesses that will define the combat strategy. To return home, you must defeat the Seven Lords of Deadly Sins. Players can expect turn-based battles, random map generation in the best traditions of Roguelite and the individual difficulty of each playthrough.
The special edition for XBOX, Sin Slayers: Enhanced Edition includes all the expansions released previously for PC: Snow Peak, new heroes, weapons, monsters, quests and a new exclusive Hell mode.
In Hell mode player’s squad gets more experience for each completed task or victory in battle. However, opponents become much stronger, which is manifested not only in their health level and attack power, but also in additional abilities, modifiers and debuffs.
- Xbox exclusive “Hell” mode
- Randomly generated locations provide great replayability. Player will encounter new secrets, events and monsters with each playthrough.
- Roguelite with Dungeon Crawler elements.
- Classic turn-based JRPG combat system.
- 12 heroes, each with their unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Sinfulness system changes the difficulty of the game, depending on player decisions..
For more gaming news check out our website right HERE.