New features include Styles, Super Moves, Collections and a slew of new Card Tiers
2K announced today that Season 7 of WWE® SuperCard, the newest addition to the action-packed collectible card-battling game from Cat Daddy Games, is available now as a free downloadable update on the Apple App Store for iOS devices, including iPhone® and iPad®; the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices*; and Facebook Gaming.
WWE SuperCard Season 7 includes the following features:
- STYLES & TECHNIQUES – Plan strategic deck-building decisions with Styles, a new attribute on all Season 7 cards, that is based on Superstars’ real world, in-ring personas. Each Style attribute gains access to Techniques, giving powerful advantages that can greatly affect a matchup;
- SUPER MOVES – Build up devastating maneuvers with unique animations across any mode and unleash at will to provide an advantage against tough opponents;
- NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers – Bio-Mechanical, Behemoth and Swarm – and compete for 200 new cards;
- ALL GAME MODES – Play any game mode you want, whenever you want, with unified access to the draft board. Featured modes offer bonus rewards and encourage competition;
- ART REFRESH – Enjoy a comprehensive art refresh, which touches nearly every menu with a modern and sleek new look. Motion graphics highlight key information and provide additional clarity;
- COLLECTIONS – Earn rewards for completing dynamic Collections. Collections are a set of one to upwards of six cards across a theme or a tier that, when collected, trigger a reward. Limited-time events will feature new Collections regularly;
- WARGAMES EVENT – Battle for control of multiple rings and earn points for holding a location in this all-new event type; more information coming soon;
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE – Look forward to numerous quality-of-life improvements, Daily Login 2.0 rewards, timed promotions and more!
*WWE SuperCard requires iOS 10.0 or later for iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad, as well as requires Android 4.2.1 and up for Android devices. App includes optional in-game purchases.
Cat Daddy Games is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
For more gaming news, feel free to browse our section HERE.