The wildly popular action-adventure game Terraria, is now available on Google Stadia. The Stadia version of the critically-acclaimed sandbox adventure will include the highly anticipated “Journey’s End,” update and all content from the previously released 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates.
A new trailer celebrates the games welcome addition to the Stadia library of playable games:
Released by Re-Logic for PC in 2011, and since expanded to multiple gaming consoles and mobile platforms becoming a global cultural phenomenon, Terraria has delighted players with continuous updates making it one of the most successful games of all time and boasts one of the largest player communities ever seen.
Featuring an impressive catalogue of thousands of items, dozens of NPCs, and hundreds of enemies which blends elements of classic action games and sandbox-style creativity, the Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the player makes it.
Recent Terraria content highlights include:
- Master and Journey modes to challenge limits or tailor the gameplay experience
- Quality of Life features (Block Swap, Void Vault, Boss Health Bars, Customizable UI, and more).
- Atmospheric and weather effects play a greater role than ever
- The Terraria Bestiary to track enemies, allies, and critters encountered
- New foes, including brand new bosses and events
- Additional biomes and mini-biomes to explore, both above and underground
- Graphic overhauls and more than 20 new music tracks
DR Studios, part of the 505 Games group, develops the console and mobile versions of the game.
The game is available on Stadia today at £8.99.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.