Today Fossil Games have released a sneak preview of their forthcoming horror RPG Sunshine Manor, scheduled to be released later this year.
As you can see from the trailer there’s a lot more to Sunshine Manor than your standard horror RPG. The team has added combat, multiple enemies, boss fights, puzzles and much more awaits you behind the doors of the mysterious Aitken Manor.Paul Dolby, developer at Fossil Games
Sunshine Manor is a true love letter to classic horror films of the 1980s where you play as Ada whose night of trick or treating turns into a night of terror when she becomes trapped inside the old Aitken Manor. Use Ada’s latent psychic powers to battle all kinds of fiendish demons, solve puzzles and maybe even defeat the omnipresent Shadow Man….who is watching your every move!
Sunshine Manor Features:
- Discover and explore the ever-changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Transport yourself to the Demon Realm and banish hellish fiends!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the Demon can be anywhere.
- 80s Soundtrack written especially for this game.
- A fantastic evil consumed story-driven narrative.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to iconic horror franchises.
Set to release this fall on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC, following a successful Kickstarter, this will be a truly terrifying experience – don’t let the visuals deceive you!
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.