Publisher Leonardo Interactive and developer Madlight Studio have today released details of a new playable demo for their upcoming futuristic, third-person, sci-fi puzzle-platformer, Seed of Life. Set in Lumia, a beautiful dystopian semi-open world roamed by strange alien creatures, players will take on the role of Cora as she attempts to find a mysterious device called The Seed and restore life to the dying planet. Seed of Life will arrive on PC via Steam this summer.
Seed of Life – Gameplay Trailer
The trailer release paves the way for more exciting news as Seed of Life will also be participating in the upcoming Steam Next Festival. Starting on 16th June, players will be able to get some hands-on time with Seed of Life as there will be an exclusive playable demo available to download from the Steam page. Fans will also be able to deep dive into Cora’s adventure as developers Madlight Studio will be hosting an exclusive live stream on the Seed of Life Steam page where they will be showcasing brand new gameplay and never seen before locations of the ravaged planet of Lumia.
Seed of Life is an epic adventure game about the persistence of life. You are Cora, the last known survivor of Lumia, a dying world ravaged by alien invaders that are stealing the planet’s lifeforce. Your only hope to save your homeworld is to activate The Seed, an alien device capable of generating the essence of life and save your planet from annihilation. Will you be the light that conquers the darkness?
As you look to the light and navigate your way through a labyrinth-like planet, you’ll come across strange capsules and learn special abilities that allow you to defy the laws of nature and conquer the dangers of a dying world on the brink of destruction. With the help of a cute alien assistant named Nar, you will be able to solve challenging puzzles and topple increasingly menacing invader foes in order to save your world.
Seed of Life Features
- Triple-A Quality Graphics – Explore a breathtaking sci-fi universe set in a dystopian future. Seed of Life features beautiful graphics and a unique art style where bright colors meet complete darkness.
- An Emotional Journey – Seed of Life is a story-driven game with a dramatic, engaging story full of mysteries to be revealed that will keep you curious and excited to discover more.
- Gameplay Focused – This adventure is packed with RPG elements, puzzles and dangerous creatures. Find Talisman capsules to learn new abilities, collect Lumium to upgrade and strategically use your items to defy gravity and overcome different challenges.
- Stealth Combat – Escape from Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium
- A World to Discover – Explore a beautiful and vast labyrinth-like semi-open world where secrets are hidden in every corner and environmental challenges will test your skills. Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives and find interest points. There’s always something new to uncover!
Seed of Life will be releasing on PC via Steam this summer and fans can wishlist the game on Steam now. For more information on Leonardo Interactive, please visit the official website at https://leonardointeractive.com/
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.