All in! Games have announced that Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will receive a patch including new content on Nintendo Switch.
Some of the upcoming features are:
- New match types (Hide N’ Seek, Time Battle, and Score Battle)
- The Mossy Volcano battleground
- Etrich Taube and Bristol M1 planes and new skins
Watch the new trailer to learn more about the update:
A sale is approaching, too! Starting August 6, Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will be 33% off on the Nintendo Game Store.
Additionally, photos from a cosplay session for the game made with Adrianna Schreiber can be viewed here. The photo shoot session was done by Norman Lenda.
Get the game here: Red Wings: Aces of the Sky I Nintendo Switch
Take to the skies over the Great War!
Dive into this dynamic action game that puts players right in the middle of thrilling battles with a fresh take on arcade air combat. Travel back in time to the breakthrough period of flight, when the courage of pilots was unmatched and death could come at any moment.
Red Wings: Aces of the Sky Main features:
- Play 50 story-driven campaign missions and relive the epic aerial combat of World War I
- Use 4 unique skills to gain an advantage in battles and take down enemies
- Pilot 10 historical warplanes of the Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree to improve your stats and skills
- Fly through different game modes with a friend in local co-op (split-screen)
- Learn the story of the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen—the fighter ace of the war
- Read quotes from real letters of WW1 pilots on your way to becoming an ace of the sky
- Wishlist on Steam HERE.
- Join the Discord server HERE.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.