Following glowing reviews from both players and critics across the globe, Square Enix Ltd., today announced that Final Fantasy VII Remake (FFVII Remake) shipments and digital sales have exceeded over five million worldwide. Having achieved exceptional digital sales since its release, this milestone makes the game the highest-selling digital release on the PlayStation platform in SQUARE ENIX’s history.
For those who have yet to experience the critically acclaimed RPG, FFVII Remake is now discounted by up to 34% until 19th August on the PlayStation Store and from select retailers*.
Completely rebuilt using the best of modern gaming technology, FFVII Remake is a reimagining of the iconic original game that re-defined the RPG genre. Along with unforgettable characters and a story revered as one of the most powerful within video games, the game also features a hybrid battle system that merges real-time action with strategic, command-based combat. The first game in the project is set in the eclectic and sprawling city of Midgar and presents a fully standalone gaming experience that goes deeper into the iconic characters and world than ever before.
* Discount not available on all versions of the game.
FFVII Remake Related Links:
- Try the free FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo: https://sqex.link/FF7RDemo
- Official Website: www.ffvii-remake.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/finalfantasyvii
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/finalfantasyvii
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/finalfantasyvii/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/finalfantasy
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.