The story-driven campaign & online multiplayer (PvP) shooter RAM Pressure has launched on Steam Early Access!
RAM Pressure merges third-person, turn-based combat inspired by the classic XCOM with a deeply satisfying sci-fi narrative, setting, and – unlikeXCOM – PvP combat! Meticulously crafted, the game features stunning visuals, punchy sound effects, and a truly massive selection of weapons, classes, and skills for players of all skill levels.
“Desert” Gameplay Teaser:
In physics, “ram pressure” is exerted on a body moving through a fluid medium, caused by relative bulk motion of the fluid rather than random thermal motion – which results in a drag force being exerted on the body. A meteoroid traveling supersonically through Earth’s atmosphere produces a shock wave generated by the extremely rapid compression of air in front of the meteoroid. It is primarily this ram pressure (rather than friction) that heats the air that in turn heats the meteoroid as it flows around it. Source: Wikipedia
- Experience intense tactical online multiplayer action across hotspots all over the world.
- Explore a deep narrative designed for single-player and multiplayer.
- Upgrade your weapons and armor from a massive selection of 100 guns and 10 weapon classes – including high-tech and alien weapons.
- Customize your characters with 12 classes and 160 skills.
- Lay waste to the environment – for tactical purposes, of course!
- Enjoy procedurally-generated maps and day/night missions – along with changing weather conditions.
RAM Pressure is now available on Steam Early Access (Windows only). The base game is FREE.
And for more video game news pieces, be sure to check out our section HERE.