WIREGAMES Publishing and GD ENTERTAINMENT, today announced that their upcoming Early Access title, Primordials of Amyrion, will be hosting an open beta on both the Steam and Epic Games Store starting today and lasting all week until September 21, 2020 at 11am ET. The new Open Beta build has all-new Champions for players to try out, the celestial magic of Armaros, and the fiery magic of Angie.
New Primordials also make their way into this latest build featuring the healing properties of Vellamon, along with Yordian, who defends his realm and turns his opponents into stone. Steam players and Epic Games Store players will be able to match up online and play against each other during Open Beta. This is a great way for returning and new players alike to try out Primordials of Amyrion before its Early Access launch on October 6, 2020.
Primordials of Amyrion features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.
About Primordials of Amyrion
Primordials of Amyrion is a tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena where players rule kingdoms and build armies to war for ever greater power. “One will rise, Many will fall. Compete in 1v1 duels against other Primordials and their armies, simultaneously balancing resource management while choosing upgrade paths for buildings, champions and minions to gain key advantages on the battlefield. While even the greatest Primordial may not control every unit on the battlefield, some have abilities and ultimates that can turn the tide of war.
For more information on Primordials of Amyrion, please visit www.primordials.game, and follow the game on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlayPrimordials/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/playprimordials.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.