Publisher Merge Games, alongside the indie development team, Still Running are proud to unveil a new demo for their highly anticipated Horrorpunk action RPG, Morbid: The Seven Acolytes. Morbid is currently featured in Merge’s PAX Online booth here – http://paxegx.com/merge-games
Check out the new demo live for a limited time on Steam right now!
Filled with Lovecraftian horrors and Cronenbergian gore, players will be able to explore a diverse fantasy world. Morbid fuses epic boss encounters and rich RPG mechanics allowing you to level up your character and tailor your own playstyle, alongside a stunning fully orchestrated soundtrack.
Discover an abundance of lore through the world’s characters and NPCs as players explore and face off in challenging combat encounters across stunning open environments. Get ready to unearth the secrets of Morbid: The Seven Acolytes when the game launches on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC later this year!
For everything on Morbid: The Seven Acolytes, check out the Merge Facebook and Merge Discord page.
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes Features Overview
- Experience epic, brutal boss encounters and explore a diverse array of environments
- Uncover perks called Blessings of Magratheus which players can use to level up, giving them the flexibility to build a character to match their playstyle
- Deep, immersive lore with NPCs to meet throughout the world
- Over 25 Unique Melee Weapons, such as Swords, Axes, Maces, Spears, Two-Handers, as well as several guns ranging from Crossbows, Shotguns, and Rifles
- Epic fully orchestrated soundtrack comprised of 19 tracks
- Health, Stamina, and Sanity management is important as players traverse the world
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.