Just a few weeks ago, we told you about the critically acclaimed demolition racer Wreckfest coming to PlayStation 5 on June 1st, 2021. And we talked a lot about how good it’s going to look. Well, showing is better than telling, as they say, so without further ado, here is a new Wreckfest Gameplay Trailer – be sure to watch it in 4K!
Watch the Wreckfest PS5 Feature Trailer on YouTube
Wreckfest is coming to PS5 on June 1st, 2021, and will be available both digitally and as a retail box, SRP $ 39.99 / € 39.99 / £ 34.99.
Owners of Wreckfest on PS4 can upgrade to the enhanced version on PS5 for $9.99 / € 9.99.
Here is an overview of the added enhancements:
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- An increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armour
- Receive free updates that add new tracks and tournament challenges with unique rewards!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.