The latest Early Access update for Comanche features a brand new single-player mode called “Conflicts” which offers challenging missions to master. The new mode is a set of various single-player missions, separate from the story campaign. In each mission, you will have to fulfil specific requirements in order to get all of the medals for that particular challenge. Only after earning all of the medals, will you be able to unlock the next mission.
Each medal provides its challenge, so players truly need to master their skills. Also, missions have distinctive objectives and it is up to players how they accomplish them.Petr Kolář, Ashborne Games Studio Manager
Check out the Trailer
EA Update 7: Conflicts includes:
- New single-player game mode: Conflicts
- Conflict mission – Operation: Itzal
- Conflict mission – Operation: Purple Nemi
- Conflict mission – Operation: Terhen
- Added functional cockpits with instruments
- Changed Comanche behaviour as all the helicopters are more agile
- New Conflicts UI in Play menu
- Each mission has its own loading screen
You can find the full patch notes HERE.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.