Free Exclusive Skin and Arms Race Card Pack Through Jan. 10
Evolution Board Game, the strategy game of adaptation from North Star Digital Studios with more than 3 million players worldwide across physical and digital editions, now stalks the untamed wilds of Nintendo Switch.
Evolutionists who purchase Evolution on Nintendo Switch by Sunday, Jan. 10 will receive the Arms Race Promo Pack add-on for free, along with the Nintendo Switch-exclusive Tiger Skin. Five additional trait cards and a Nintendo Switch exclusive tiger skin create new strategic opportunities while offering deadly stripes to show off in local and cross-platform matches.
Dive into the new version of the critically-acclaimed Evolution at home or on the go with lightning-quick Joy-Con™ support or touchscreen controls. A robust feature set provides everything digital board game fans could ask for with online play* and local pass-and-play alike.
- Conquer a single player campaign with 21 levels, bosses, and distinct A.I. opponents
- Chat or start real time and asynchronous games from your friends list
- Find new opponents with skill-based online matchmaking
- Climb the online multiplayer rankings and single player progression ladder
- Keep cards close to the chest with pass and play optimized for Nintendo Switch
- Test yourself against weekly challenges
- Discover gorgeous hand-drawn species hidden throughout the game
An intuitive learn-while-playing tutorial trains humble scientists to adapt species with new traits adorned with gorgeous watercolor style artwork. Experiment with millions of genetic combinations to survive the harsh realities of the natural world. Climb the leaderboards to become the best digital board game biologist in the world, earning new avatars and other rewards as the fruit of your labors.
“Evolution on Nintendo Switch is silky smooth using the Joy-Con controllers and is the fastest way to play. We’ve listened to what fans want and have added a ton of features and content to the game to make Evolution the best digital tabletop experience available,” said Scott Rencher, co-founder, North Star Digital Studios.
And for more gaming news simply click HERE.