Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation 2 by Aerosoft and Crenetic out is now for Windows PCs. The game promises an uncompromisingly authentic simulation of firefighters’ everyday work, set at the fire department in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
With Emergency Call 112 – Firefighting Simulation 2, Aerosoft and Crenetic do set new standards in the realistic simulation of real firefighting. Players experience complete 24-hour shifts individually or in multiplayer mode together with other players. Depending on the situation, they have to go out on a wide variety of missions. Whether it’s an indoor or small-scale fire, a traffic accident, a flooded working pit or the proverbial cat in the tree – there’s plenty to do.
And it’s always a matter of keeping your nerve, making the right decisions and taking the appropriate measures; and every mission is different. In the field, players decide what to do and who takes on which tasks in an all-new tactical mode, while switching roles at will and taking on the tasks of other team members. In this way, different approaches can be tested.
Crenetic has developed Emergency Call 112 – Firefighting Simulation 2 in close cooperation with the official fire department in Mülheim an der Ruhr. All procedures, vehicle equipment up to command texts via radio or the flash patterns of the blue light are adapted to the conditions in Mülheim. However, the title offers very diverse modding options, so players can adapt all features such as vehicle paint schemes, radio texts, flash patterns or announcements and thus adapt them to the conditions at other locations in any detail.
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation 2 features
- Open game world without loading times for a smooth gaming experience
- Working in a team with AI controlled firefighters
- Possibility to take over the role of another officer at any time
- Multiplayer with hot-join function and optional dedicated servers
- Control over the operation sequence through a tactical overview
- Challenging missions in the fire brigade with special rights
- Varied missions from the areas rescue-extinguish-recover-protect
- Simulation of 24h emergency services with reporting and vehicle takeover
- Sounded radio communication during the mission and at the scene of the incident
- Simulation of the station 1 of the professional fire department Mülheim an der Ruhr
- Support of modding like vehicle painting and much more.
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation 2 is available at the Aerosoft Store and costs 29,99 EUR. It’s rated PEGI 3.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.