Headbang Club is pleased to announce that Double Kick Heroes will be released on August 13th on Nintendo Switch and Steam, to follow on Game Pass for PC and Xbox One and the Xbox and Microsoft Store on the 28th, with pre-orders opening up on the 5th of August for Nintendo Switch and Xbox one
It’s time to jump out of the mosh-pit and into your Gundillac, Sheila, and take on the baddest of badasses and survive in this metal moshing and mayhemic post-apocalyptic nightmarish wasteland.
Man, it’s been a long journey but we’re pumped to be finally sharing Double Kick Heroes with you all. We hope that you love our game as much as we do and enjoy the kick-ass soundtrack we’ve put together to celebrate all things metal. We can’t wait for people to try out air controls for Nintendo Switch which is a heap load of metallic fun, but please drum responsibly.David Elahee – Headbang Club
- A full story mode that’s accompanied by 50 kerranging songs, including the OST Volume 2 Update, by top artists such as Ultra Vomit, Volkorx, Gorod, Jinjer, Carpenter Brut and Gojira!
- Unique Rhythm shooter mashup with incredibly detailed pixel art
- 5 difficulty settings to test even the most metal of metal head’s skills
- Tons of accessibility options
- USB drum and guitar support on PC and Xbox One
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Alternative Motion Control Methods
- Air drumming – Joy-Con used as drumsticks, keeping in the rhythm of the game
- Air beat – Can’t drum? No Problem! Stomp to the beat with your Joy-Con
- Want the all-out motion-controlled experience and really put that double kick pedal to the metal? Then it’s time to use two sets of Joy-Con, one in your socks and one in your hands and drum and stomp your way through the apocalypse!
Double Kick Heroes will launch priced at €21.99 / £19.79 / $21.99 on Nintendo Switch & Xbox One and $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.49 on Steam and the Microsoft Store.
For even more game news, click right HERE.