Indie game publisher Crytivo today announced Roots of Pacha, a co-op RPG, life, and farming simulator set during the Stone Age. Currently in development at California-based studio Soda Den, Roots of Pacha allows players to team up with friends and build an agricultural village from the ground up.
After roaming the prehistoric world, it’s time to settle down in the Stone Age and build a village to stand for generations. Join with friends to develop technology, discover plants to farm, harvest crops, befriend and domesticate animals, and create a thriving stone age community. Find love, nurture relationships, and grow your community—and then celebrate and honour nature in glorious festivals.
Roots of Pacha is currently slated for an early 2021 release.
Crytivo will be launching a closed alpha test via their Discord server prior to the game’s launch.
About Roots of Pacha
- Explore and build in an ancient world. A fertile, vibrant world set in the Stone Age awaits! Fish in streams and rivers, discover unique flora and fauna, and mine the darkest caves for resources.
- Grow and harvest. Start your own farming revolution and invent the tools and techniques to build a prosperous village from nothing.
- Join the clan. Work with the community, develop friendships, and even find love!
- Grow your village. Help villagers develop ideas and discover new farming and crafting technology. Construct buildings, invite others into the clan, and transform your settlement into an agricultural marvel.
- Play with friends. Invite up to 3 friends to join your village. Live with them (or keep your distance), share talents and resources, and celebrate festivals, where each player can contribute to communal dinners or compete in fishing contests!
Release date & platforms
- Name: Roots of Pacha
- Release Date: Q1 2021
- Platforms: PC | Xbox | PS | Switch
- Developer: Soda Den
- Publisher: Crytivo
- Price: TBA
- Steam Page: Link
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.