Causa, Voices of Dusk, the intriguing turn-based strategy card game by independent development studio Niebla Games, is leaving Early Access on Steam today.
In Causa, Voices of the Dusk, your strategic decisions will drastically change the course of the adventure. Sacrifice cards to raise your cause and bring them back later to achieve the most powerful plays as you battle against other players and face challenging draft campaigns.
The full version of Causa, Voices of the Dusk includes a battle pass system, bi-colour leaders and decks, power card packs, 6 new faction leaders, and 50 new cards (in addition to the starting set –350 cards in total).
Causa, Voices of the Dusk features new DLCs with a 20% launch discount for each of them along with the in-app purchases.
Causa, Voices of the Dusk | Steam Release Trailer
- Unique tactical gameplay with complex strategic options.
- Sacrifice cards from your hand or your board to build up your resources.
- Play up to two cards per turn.
- Bring sacrificed cards back to the game for the most unexpected critical plays.
- Full replenishment of your 4-card hand at the beginning of your turn.
- Take advantage of special effects that allow you to draw, sacrifice, play and bring additional cards back to the game.
- Leader’s Decisions: use each Leader’s unique set of powerful skills to change the course of the game.
- Choose between multiple powers, factions and Leaders.
- Prove your abilities in extremely challenging single-player draft campaigns.
- Original and exotic fantasy world with rich narrative experience.
- Battle Pass system.
- Cross-platform play (PC, Consoles, and Mobile).