Merge Games is delighted to announce Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles – Enhanced Edition will be landing at retail on PlayStation 5 in May. Collectors will be keen to learn that the game will also be available as a Signature Edition version, fully loaded with exclusive enamel pins, a companion art book, a numbered art print featuring the dev’s signatures and a super-cute cat key-ring. Nintendo gamers who missed out the first time around will be jumping for joy as the Switch version is getting a refresh too!
About Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
Yonder is set on the beautiful, vibrant island of Gemea. A lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from sunny and tropical beaches to frigid, snow-capped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. But Gemea is not as perfect as it seems. The mysterious Murk has enshrouded the land and its people are in despair.
As the hero of Gemea, you must seek out the hidden and whimsical creatures known as Sprites. Use their power to clear the Murk and restore nature’s beauty. As you explore Gemea you can barter, discover unique materials to craft with, befriend the adorable wildlife and even create your own working farm.
By contributing to the island with skills such as farming, crafting, cooking, fishing and brewing, relationships can be built with the locals, who offer everything from resources to a new farm as rewards.
Yonder offers a world to lose yourself in; a world filled with the wonder of discovery and the spirit of adventure.
- PlayStation 5 enhancements including:
- DualSense wireless controller haptic feedback
- DualSense wireless controller speaker support
- 4K and 60fps
- Additional player character accessories
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customisation.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the Murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands to dense forests, tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you’ll want to visit over and over again.
- A mix of hand-tailored and procedurally generated quests.
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate. A day/night cycle and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
Signature Edition versions for PlayStation 5 (£39.99, €49.99, $49.99) and Nintendo Switch (£39.99, €49.99, $49.99) are available for pre-order now:
- PlayStation 5 – https://signatureeditiongames.com/products/yonder-the-cloud-catcher-chronicles-signature-edition-ps5
- Switch – https://signatureeditiongames.com/products/yonder-the-cloud-catcher-chronicles-new-signature-edition-switch
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.