After coming out of Early Access last year, Daedalic Entertainment and Barrel Roll Games are inviting everyone to try Witch It this weekend for free! The Steam offer runs from Friday, February 12th until Monday, February 15th. Don’t miss it!
Witch It is the ultimate Hide and Seek showdown where hunters and witches compete against each other. A roster of 15 official maps – and numerous additional community creations – invites players to hunt and/or hide from their opponents.
Witches have the ability to mimic almost anything in the landscape in order to fool the hunters and stay alive. Witches can switch between different props at will, as well as perform different spells to confuse or scare their opponents! The job of a hunter is to hunt down all the witches for the sake of a peaceful town.
Hunters are equipped with a range of different tools and gadgets to help them with their task, whether it is a loyal chicken that scans for sneaky witches or a body slam skill that causes huge impact damage in one area! Seemingly endless customization options invite both sides to create their individual characters. Five different play modes, including Hide & Seek, Mobification, and Hunt a Hag, offer a challenge to any type of player.
Witch It main features:
- Play as a hunter or witch on 15 diverse maps, each with its own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents
- Dynamic, physical-based prop movement allows you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and calibre
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters and witches, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends
During the free weekend, if you opt to buy Witch It, you can pick it up for half price at just £7.99. Find Witch It on Steam HERE.
For even more gaming news, click right HERE.