Fully Voiced Ghoulish Antics – Horror at it’s Best Atmospheric Spine Chiller to immerse yourself in
Today sees the release of Clea, a skill-based survival horror from Invert Mouse and published by Sekai Games, on Nintendo Switch.
In this chilling game, Clea’s parents have experimented on the Chaos Servants and have unleashed monsters that are now running rife in the Whitlock Mansion! Help Clea escape and lead her little brother to safety.
- Jump-scare free horror game, requiring you to be on your wits and listen to your surroundings.
- 2D gameplay with beautiful HD paper doll style graphics
- Fully voiced in English with Xanthe Huynh (Sword Art Online, K-On), Anairis Quinones (RWBY) among others.
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest.
- Brand new title theme from video game music great Dale North.
- No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
Languages: EN, FR, DE, ES(ESP), ES(LAm), PT, RU, JA, KO, ZH(S), ZH(T)
Rating: ESRB Teen (Violence, Blood), PEGI 12
Release Date: October 30th, 2020
Price: 14.99$/ £13.49 / €14,99
And for more gaming news, be sure to check out our section HERE.