Stone Giant Games will celebrate Steam’s NEXT Fest with a free playable demo of Vulgord’s Tower – available from June 16th, 2021 at 1 pm EST to June 22nd, 2021 at 1 pm EST. A Livestream and chat session with the developers will take place on June 19th at 2 pm EST.
Vulgord’s Tower is a new tabletop simulation game loosely inspired by the 1980’s board game, Dark Tower. It was recently successfully funded on Kickstarter and is scheduled for release on August 10th, 2021.
Vulgord’s Tower plays like a traditional board game fused with card-based RPG battle mechanics and turn-based strategy gameplay. Players compete to be the first to storm the tower and defeat Vulgord. To do this, they must acquire keys to progress through the four realms and battle enemies to amass an army large enough to defeat Vulgord.
Key gameplay features:
- Single-player gameplay
- Multiplayer (P2P online or hot-seat) gameplay – 1 to 4 players
- Select and name your own player character/piece
- Available for Windows and MAC OS
- Card-based battle mechanics
- Tabletop board game simulation
- Turn-based strategy gameplay
- Purchase and cast spells from the Wizard Tower to sabotage your opponents
- Trigger random events, some good, some bad
- Battle enemies to collect gold, warriors, and keys
- Unlock attacks and purchase upgrades in the Bazaar
- Acquire keys to travel through the four realms and to enter the tower
- Race your opponents to be the first to enter the tower
- Reveal hidden Easter eggs in the outer realms
- Unlock up to 50 STEAM achievements
- More characters, enemies, and events to be added to the game in the future
- Download the Vulgord’s Tower soundtrack on STEAM
Download the demo and join the live stream at:
Andn for more gaming news be sure to check out our section HERE.